We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPM - Questions (have not been in a while)

Saint Louis...
7 posts
Save Topic
EPM - Questions (have not been in a while)

Heading down in a few weeks and it is our first time back since 2010. Just had a few questions for those who have been lately.

1. Is there darts? I assume in the sports bar would be the most likely spot but can't find a clear answer.

2. I saw somewhere there was a dress code for Aroma (coffee shop etc)? I couldn't imagine this in the morning/day time right? I'd hate to have to get nice and ready to go get a morning coffee.

3. How are the (sugary "tropical") mixed drinks as far as the mixes? For example, are the mixes made of real individual ingredients or is it just a syrup sugar mix like one might find at the store? And part 2 to this, does there seem to be a good selection of not so common drink ingredients? I recently had a thyme and honey gin and tonic, an I shooting for the moon on those things being available? Also do they have ginger beer..for Moscow mules and such?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

3 replies to this topic
Dayton, OH
Level Contributor
303 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPM - Questions (have not been in a while)

We were just there about 3 weeks ago for our 3rd visit. The only question I can answer is regarding Aroma and no there is not a special dress code. I went several times in flip flops and swimsuit cover up.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPM - Questions (have not been in a while)

The mixers for the most part are premixed and out of carton. We struggled to find a really tasty drink. Having said that if we customized drinks (no sugar, no mix, just juice/ club soda) we were okay. We did like the drinks in the Club, the mojitos (no sugar) and the banana daiquiri (banana, ice, rum, that's it!). I did see one woman order a Moscow mule so you might be all set w/the ginger beer.

Ridgefield...
Level Contributor
397 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EPM - Questions (have not been in a while)

I agree with Gansett, the way to go is custom order drinks. Always ask for the specific brand of alcohol, to get top shelf, and I would typically say low sugar or no sugar. mojitos or a simple rum and lime juice are usually good.

Reply to: EPM - Questions (have not been in a while)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;