We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Story casitas at TBH

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Topic
Two Story casitas at TBH

Hi All

How are the pools heated on the top level of the two story casitas? Is it an automatic timer, able to be set my the guest or hotel? Or do the hotel come and heat it manually (i.e, pour hot water into it?)

Thanks in advance for any info

Dave

4 replies to this topic
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
62,728 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two Story casitas at TBH

Dave

They have heater for the winter months and you can arrange the timing via the concierge who will arrange for the pool guy to come and set it

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Two Story casitas at TBH

Thanks FFM

Luck of the draw as to which RTT we are allocated but from the pictures they mostly seem to be facing the same way. Do you know if they get the sun in the morning or afternoon?

I'd like us to make use of the pool, so we'll work around the suns movements (beach/main pool when it's not on our deck.....deck pool when we have the sun)

Cheers

Dave

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
62,728 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two Story casitas at TBH

Hi again

They all get good sun most of the day

All but two of the Casita buildings face the directly at the ocean

Have you check out the property map as some are better located than others but as you say it iis a matter of luck as to which one you are allocated

https:/…BPM_Map-Sep2016.pdf

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
274 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two Story casitas at TBH

There is excellent sun and views from all of them. We’ve stayed in building 18 (casita bonita) in unit 3 which is the furthest away from the ocean and still had excellent views/sun, and the resort is so small that we didn’t feel far from anything.

In regards to hearing the plunge pool, I didn’t even know they were heated. By 2-3pm each afternoon, they were plenty warm just from the sun heating them.

Edited: 11 June 2018, 21:11
Reply to: Two Story casitas at TBH
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres