We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caricature artist in Phuket

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Caricature artist in Phuket

Hi! I am urgently looking for a caricature artist for a charity event and remember seeing one in Phuket Town market. Can someone please help to get his phone number or email address please? I am currently not in Thailand and need help to locate him.

Thank you.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
421 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caricature artist in Phuket

Hi orangebee,

I had my daughters picture done by a man at the night markets.

I have had a look at the drawing but there is no name or contact on it.

Sorry

Nellie

nsw
Level Contributor
482 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caricature artist in Phuket

A man also at Merlin Beach Resort...

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caricature artist in Phuket

It's ok Nellie. Thanks anyway :)

Miss Harry, thank you for your information. May I know which Merlin Beach Resort you referring to? The Patong one or Merlin Phuket? Also, did you see that artist working at the hotel there or was just there at an event in the hotel? This would help me figure out how to speak to the hotel. Thank you.

phuket
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caricature artist in Phuket

Hi. I can recomend one

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Caricature artist in Phuket

Hi Pete C,

Could I have details of the artist? Phone number, email, etc. The event date is close and we still haven't found any.

Appreciate. Thank you :)

6. Re: Caricature artist in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 June 2012, 08:06
7. Re: Caricature artist in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2013, 14:48