We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kid-friendly hotel in Karon

Moscow
Level Contributor
9 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Kid-friendly hotel in Karon

Hi everyone,

I am going to spend three days in Phuket with my 4yo granddaughter in early November. I understand that Karon beach is best suited for little chidren (or am I wrong?), but am hesitant about the hotel not far from sea front and with cafes/restaurants/minimarts in the vicinity. I am looking at Pacific Club and Best Western, but can't make up my mind. Or maybe someone could suggest something else?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Pacific Club Resort
Pacific Club Resort
1,616 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Karon Beach
Karon Beach
5,697 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Bendigo, Victoria...
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kid-friendly hotel in Karon

Hi - I did ALOT of research looking for same and I don't think you can go past the lagoon rooms at Centara Karon Resort (not the Centara Grand) It was fantastic for kids but I wouldn't stay there if I didn't have kids with me.

Check it out :)

Mentioned in this post
Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket
Centara Grand Beach...
3,030 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Centara Karon Resort Phuket
Centara Karon Resort...
4,215 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Moscow
Level Contributor
9 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kid-friendly hotel in Karon

Thanks, 3Lynne7, the CKR is a bit beyond my budget )), I was looking at sth under THB 3,000. Thanks again

Bendigo, Victoria...
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kid-friendly hotel in Karon

Oh sorry I went in low season July and it was cheap!

So I wasn't helpful at all lol - maybe someone else will come along :)

4. Re: Kid-friendly hotel in Karon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2015, 09:46