We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Day Bar/ Dinner & Best Places to Shop!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic Day Bar/ Dinner & Best Places to Shop!

I am planning a romantic holiday for my partner and myself & would love suggestions on where to go for dinner for our anniversary. Also if you know of any great boohoo/ boutique/ homewares stores to shop during the day? Thank you!

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
773 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Day Bar/ Dinner & Best Places to Shop!

For dinner -

The plum restaurant at Cape Sienna in Kamala is very nice for special occasions. They have a special "sala table" where they can decorate for it for you, you will here be seated in more private ambiance overlooking the pool and the Andaman sea, its beautiful and their food is awesome!

Enjoy Lotta

Canberra, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
320 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Day Bar/ Dinner & Best Places to Shop!

My wife and I followed the advice from this forum for our special dinner last year and went to Mom Tris Kitchen in Kata Noi. It was fantastic food and view, and I would highly recommend it.

villaroyalephuket.com/index.php/dining-wine/…

Edited: 14 October 2014, 07:24
Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Day Bar/ Dinner & Best Places to Shop!

I agree with Mom Tris. It is a very special place.

Linda

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic Day Bar/ Dinner & Best Places to Shop!

Thank you, i may have to try both :)

5. Re: Romantic Day Bar/ Dinner & Best Places to Shop!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2015, 09:46