We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A adman sea view or horizon karon hotel

sheffield
Level Contributor
158 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
A adman sea view or horizon karon hotel

Hi, could any one help me decide between these 2 hotels.

We are a couple in our 50s

My priorities are walking distance to beach and bars and restaurants. Also I would like to know if any of the hotels are on a hill as I have a hip problem.

Just looking to stay on a b & b basis.

All help appreciated . Thank you

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A adman sea view or horizon karon hotel

Horizon Karon is on a steep hill. They do have transport up and down the hill but I wouldn't stay there if I had mobility problems. Also it is hilly walking to restaurants. Not much in the vicinity of the hotel. You would be better staying somewhere flat in central Karon or Kata or central Patong.

Linda

Mentioned in this post
Patong
Patong
Phuket, Thailand
melbourne australia
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A adman sea view or horizon karon hotel

Andaman seaview is on the flat just a short minute walk to the beach

restaurants nearby as well

sheffield
Level Contributor
158 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A adman sea view or horizon karon hotel

Thank you both for your replies.

Every time I think I have found the place to stay, I turn the page and see another one. It looks like the Andaman is better for us, but then I have been reading reports that say Kata is livelier and mostly flat...not going til February so have a bit of time to peruse...cheers

Level Contributor
23 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A adman sea view or horizon karon hotel

hi ,was reading ure reveiw ,we also are 50 range and going in feb ,and same thing cant decide on hotels,im going crazy trying to organise this trip ,any recomendations on hotels would be great from anyone thanks

5. Re: A adman sea view or horizon karon hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2015, 12:49