We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

phuket centara karon resort

Durham, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
phuket centara karon resort

anyone know which is the nicest room to book

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: phuket centara karon resort

I figure it would be the Penthouse suite in the tower block, above the honeymoon suite. I think it took up half a floor. Unless it doesn't exist anymore as I can't find it listed ??? The suite had a Thai name. It may be used for business purposes now ?

Better for me would be the 2 bedroom cabana room. Even one bedroom is pretty good, but not fancy. You get your own jacuzzi and courtyard area, and it's not in the high rise tower. Or the premium suite at the Tropicale, with it's freebies (drinks, snacks) in the Club Lounge, but you can't beat the cabana setup, IMO. You get some freebies in the cabana, but it's just a once-a-day cocktail and snack.

Be aware there are 3 Centara's in Karon: Centara Karon; Centara Grande; Centara Villa's.

Edited: 23 April 2012, 18:11
uk
Level Contributor
65 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: phuket centara karon resort

we had a one bed cabana room with a pool and we had a front garden and a back garden loved it plenty off room

Durham, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: phuket centara karon resort

Have booked a tropical premium room...anyone stayed in these rooms..do you get club extras??

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: phuket centara karon resort

We are booked I to this and our vouchers states we get the club inclusions. Just check on your booking. I am travel agent so I triple check all inclusions for my clients and make sure that it is stated on paperwork to give to clients.

5. Re: phuket centara karon resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:12