We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centara Karon Terrace Superior Ocean View room

Auckland Region...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Centara Karon Terrace Superior Ocean View room

Hi

We have booked at the Centara Karon in a Terrace Superior Ocean View room. We are just wondering if someone could tell us if these rooms are in the main tower.

Comments will be much appreciated.

Cheers

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Centara Karon Terrace Superior Ocean View room

Yes, in the main tower. They are nice enough rooms, modern and fresh (well, when we were last there) but the Tower is a little overwhelmed by concrete. The view of the ocean is not your typical tropical ocean view, but it is an interesting view of the ocean in the distance, past French Colonial styled buildings. Best view is from the front facing rooms, I guess, from memory where the honeymoon suites are.

I like the Centara Karon hotel.

https:/…

https:/…

Edited: 22 March 2012, 12:45
livingston
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Centara Karon Terrace Superior Ocean View room

The rooms are fine and the hotel excellent. You are right in the heart of Karon and only a few minutes from the beach

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Centara Karon Terrace Superior Ocean View room

We were there from 10th to 14th April in centara karon. the hotel is nice but in my opinion the deluxe room in lagoon wing is better than the ocean view superior rooms in the building. if you dont get a front facing room which is rare, the view is not much. Any way it just about 400m from the beach. The deluxe rooms in lagoon wing don't have seaview but great for family with kids. Specially the ground floor romms as it has direct access to the pool.

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Centara Karon Terrace Superior Ocean View room

Hi my name is Teresa my hubby & i are visiting Centara Karon we are staying in the Terrace Superior Ocean view room are the rooms good would any one know what the best rooms are and can any one tell me of a good driver thanks Teresa from OZ

Edited: 30 April 2012, 10:35
Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Centara Karon Terrace Superior Ocean View room

Hi can anyone put me on to a good driver at a reasonable price

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
114 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Centara Karon Terrace Superior Ocean View room

Hi, we're going in Nov, booked the Ocean view terrace room, and to be honest its just the two of us and as long as its clean and decent, we dont plan on staying in the room to much, and hopefully to have a view weather it be over the streets to the sea in the distance at least there is something to look at!

Edited: 08 May 2012, 13:07
livingston
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Centara Karon Terrace Superior Ocean View room

The Centara Karon is perfect. The rooms in the terrace are cleaned daily and the hotel is 2 minutes from the beach and shops and bars. Enjoy.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Centara Karon Terrace Superior Ocean View room

hi mick & jo when are you going in to november from 2nd for 14 nights teresa&Don

Edited: 14 May 2012, 14:40
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Centara Karon Terrace Superior Ocean View room

hi my sister is teling me that the lagoon wing is much better than the ocean view room that is where we are booked in can any one send me some pix please

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
114 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Centara Karon Terrace Superior Ocean View room

we will be going on the 13th Nov, so just gonna miss you Teresa 551_12.