We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help ! Metadee, kata Palm, or sawasdee village ?

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
223 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Help ! Metadee, kata Palm, or sawasdee village ?

I'm really having a hard time deciding. We'd like to be close to restaurants , bars, massages .... I think these fit the bill . Any advise on which is better than the other ? The metadee seems perfect but how's the location? Close to ska bar and restaurants ? How long is that road?

Thanks in advance

Victoria
Level Contributor
302 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help ! Metadee, kata Palm, or sawasdee village ?

I have only stayed at the Metadee, not the others. My wife and I stayed in a pool access room in September last year. We really liked the place. The road from the front of the resort is about 340M long. They will drive you from the resort to the main road in golf carts if you want. It's a non issue really. In fact the resort is very quiet and peaceful being so far from the busy road. The pizza restaurant near the entrance to the Metadee, Il Taglieri is good. I also recommend Cafe Opera, and Mali Chic restaurants. There are many to choose from in the area. There are many options for massages, hair, nails, and shops. It takes maybe ten minutes to walk from the resort to the beach. Ska Bar - I believe it's changed a lot, as the Thai government were cracking down and demolishing anything built on the beach, and it's not like it was.

2. Re: Help ! Metadee, kata Palm, or sawasdee village ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2015, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Kata Beach