We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"New Premier Suites Kata" in Kata Beach Phuket, Thailand

Pune, India
Level Contributor
13 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
"New Premier Suites Kata" in Kata Beach Phuket, Thailand

Does anyone has any review or feedback on "New Premier Suites Kata" in Kata Beach Phuket, Thailand? It is inside ‘Beach Boutique’ hotel and resort and adjacent to Club Med and Centara resorts. Please suggest your ratings.....

Cheers,

Abhi

Queensland
Level Contributor
95 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "New Premier Suites Kata" in Kata Beach Phuket, Thailand

We stayed there at christmas time and LOVED it, the suites are situated in the same complex as Chaba hotel in Kata, great pool very friendly staff an great rooms, not a bad walkin distance to things, my family and friends that we took with us had the best time there and were sad to leave.....

Pune, India
Level Contributor
13 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "New Premier Suites Kata" in Kata Beach Phuket, Thailand

Hi There,

Thanks a lot for your response. Planning to go there on 5th of May. Don't know though, how the weather would be? I am confused between Club Lersuang at Bang Tao, Phuket and New Premier Suites Kata in Kata Beach Phuket?

Cheers,

Abhi

Queensland
Level Contributor
95 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "New Premier Suites Kata" in Kata Beach Phuket, Thailand

i personally wouldnt stay at Club Lersuang only that its abit out of things and not much there, we have been in May last yr and the weather was great very humid so when or if it does rain it is such a nice relief for a change.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "New Premier Suites Kata" in Kata Beach Phuket, Thailand

can smeone plz guide me abt food joints in kata beach n the weather in d mid of june

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "New Premier Suites Kata" in Kata Beach Phuket, Thailand

Hi we are staying there in july holidays does it have a restaurant etc and are there eating places you would recommend. Are you a member of Premier Property and Leisure?? Steve

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "New Premier Suites Kata" in Kata Beach Phuket, Thailand

Due to it being some sort of timeshare you won't find any dedicated reviews of Premier Suites Kata. But as we are members of Absolute and they have no resorts in Kata we were put up here at a minimal cost. Absolute has some partnership with daelive.com. I just wanted to have a week in Kata, end of story.

Well we still have a day or so left and we just want to stay right here!! Firstly Premier Suites Kata is in the Beach Condotel complex. If you head to Rick n Roll the complex is across from there. Part of the complex is Chaba Resort, Beach Boutique, Kata Blue Sea Resort and this place is right next door to Kata Blue Sea Resort - it shares a pool area. The restaurant called The Orchid is on the corner turn left here. Now you can't miss it. Our driver did!!

Really nice size lounge with kitchen area, table & chairs, lounge that can turn into a bed for two adults, tv, small balcony. We had room 117 which faced towards the back - very quiet. Did hear about some naughty Frenchies who woke up everybody at 1am for a skinny dip - pandamonium for those with rooms overlooking the pool!!!!! We knew of nothing.

Huge huge huge bed and another tv here with wardrobe, dressing table - lots os space in bedroom even for another bed and good size bathroom, large

shower. Good cold aircon, dark heavy curtains. Would've loved another pillow, but sure if I asked I would've gotten it.

Went to the local supermarket for supplies and we were done. Pool deep due to its size so at least have cool water. Lived there. Has a small kiddie pool on side.

You are given bread, jam, butter to see you through for the first morning.

Prices for the bar fridge ok. But we bought our own. You get two bottles of water free daily.

Everything else within walking distance - Kata beach was fantastic. Read other reviews about Beach Boutique & Chaba to get an idea where you are etc...

Our fave restaurant was Sugar & Spice infront of Dome Resort. Our fave massages were at The Beach Boutique Spa which is on the corner of the Beach Boutique complex, across from Orchid Restaurant. Two lovely ladies who knows their business. Do couples massages, only two rooms, so do book!!

We were here first week in August - low season, but still people around - specially Russians.

Every Monday and Thursday from 4pm go to the night markets across the road from Beach Complex, just on old building site. Great food, fresh veg& fruit, clothes etc...the usual.

Staff at Kata Premier Suites were friendly and very helpful. Let Richard help you with scooter, snorkelling etc... bookings. And before I forget do go to Kata Thai Cooking Classes - Kelly knows her stuff. Good prices, but very popular. If you are around the pool and too lazy to go for lunch - Orchid Restaurant will deliver. What a great find!! Will be back.

Brisbane Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: "New Premier Suites Kata" in Kata Beach Phuket, Thailand

We have just recently returned from spending 1 free week after enduring a time share presentation from premier property and leisure group last year. As previously stated it is in the same complex as Chaba and Beach Boutique hotel. It is about a 400 meter walk to Kata beach. There are plenty of local restuarants, massages, tour operators and mini marts nearby. The time share people will tell you it is 5 star, but it would only be a 3 star. The rooms are large and very clean. There is a small kitchenette as well. 2 large TV's one in bedroom one in living room. Small bathroom with varying water pressure. Good airconditioning. Now for the negatives. The pool is very small about 10 meters long and very deep about 190cms. There is a children's pool attached which is about 1 meter long. There are lounge chairs around the pool, but no garden. But the biggest negative is that it is across the road from a very large construction site. The view from our 1st floor room was looking onto this. I have taken photos of this. It is appalling. The major constructioon works have just begun. The noise will go from 7.30am to 9.00pm. There are very large trucks and concrete mixers driving in and out along the very narrow small street this property is on. Also the noise from welders, nail guns, banging etc never ceases. If you want a quiet relaxing holiday don't come here for at least 6 months until the construction has finished. There are many good places to stay in Kata and Karon for a good price that are quiet, have large pools, throw in a buffet breakfast and are closer to the beach. And beware the time share people. Again for this free week we had to endure another presentation. They will take you to 2 properties north of Bang Tao beach that are both in the middle of nowhere and surrounded by rubbish. You are promised the world and are pressured into buying on the spot with no cooling off period. They want approx $15000 AUD from your credit card. Do not buy into this or any time share in Thailand. Just read on the net all the negative reviews about the time share scams from PPL and club absolute.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: "New Premier Suites Kata" in Kata Beach Phuket, Thailand

Guys I have posted on another thread as I feel this is important and I am a member with PPL and enjoyed all the holidays we have had with them. We took our 'winning' week in Kata and our membership week in Bangtao. Both great holidays. I can understand the doubhts. Especially with the way they approach you but all I did was check them out. I contacted Dial and exchange a big reputable company that will swap your weeks for you. They confirmed they had dealt with Premier Property for the last four years. They have their own (branded) apartments now in Kata (new on their website) as well as the one's they have in Bangtao.

I carried on because I didn't want to be 'had' and this is a lot of money to me and asked to contact some of their exsisting members (from all the pictures they have) which I did. I had good feedback from a couple in Australia so all in all it all works for us. Ask them at their member service email address.

Atwell
Level Contributor
12 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: "New Premier Suites Kata" in Kata Beach Phuket, Thailand

We have been members of PPL for several years and have enjoyed many great holidays - yes some of the resorts are out of the way but that's what we enjoy the most (not hard to get a driver to take you anywhere anyway). I have found the service to be second to none. We have stayed in Club Lersuang and have just booked to stay in Kata Resort so any information is welcome :) Unless you have actually been ripped off then don't post! We feel we have most definitely had our money's worth already!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,363 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: "New Premier Suites Kata" in Kata Beach Phuket, Thailand

Holtfamily2, telling others not to post is crazy. What do you think forums are for?

There have been loads of threads and comments on TA about peoples real life horrific experiences in Phuket and other tourist areas, with time-share companies duping good people out of loads of money, causing unnecessary stress and wasting peoples valuable holiday time, merely to satisfy the ongoing existence of dodgy western moped riding scratchy giving academy award winning drama queens, who are unwilling to get a job in the real world.

I'm glad you feel you are getting value out of your purchase but I wouldn't touch time-share in Thailand with a 50 foot pole. Thanks for dropping by.