We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for 2nd week

Level Contributor
259 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for 2nd week

We have a week booked in Hazyview and I am looking for suggestions for the 2nd week in South Africa. We are not interested in nightlife or cities. We are going to South Africa to see the natural beauty of the landscape, culture, and the animals. Any suggestions on another area that would be good?

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for 2nd week

I'd suggest Kwa-Zulu Natal.

Mountains, rivers (it was a KZN river valley that Alan Paton described as "lovely beyond any singing of it"), subtropical coast, game reserves, Zulu, Indian and colonial British culture and history.

Edited: 10 June 2013, 22:33
Level Contributor
259 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for 2nd week

Thank you for your suggestion. I am busy trying to get information on the Kwa-Zulu Natal area right now. The coast looks extremely crowded, so possibly inland as the mountains look beautiful with maybe a day trip to the shore.

Edited: 11 June 2013, 00:38
3. Re: Suggestions for 2nd week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Greater Johannesburg