We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for private property

Navi Mumbai, India
1 post
looking for private property
Save

I want to buy a medium size house in Beautiful Lansdowne. Can I get some information about availability and prize. thanks

India
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
56 reviews
183 helpful votes
1. Re: looking for private property
Save

You may try on http://www.magicbricks.com

But I don't know who is gona give you the 'prize' :)

Edited: 10 years ago
Delhi
Level Contributor
107 posts
23 reviews
9 helpful votes
2. Re: looking for private property
Save

Dear Sir

Even I am looking but in proper lands dwon i think there wi;; ne mp land has go around 4 to 8 kms

thanks

Dehradun...
1 post
3. Re: looking for private property
Save

Should not go through portals as they will charge you damn expensive . better would be if you know some local person and through him you can get the land at reasonable price.

Thanks

Mayank bisht

4. Re: looking for private property

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
18 posts
62 reviews
55 helpful votes
5. Re: looking for private property
Save

Manish- are you an agent? Why do you keep on selling this guy on every forum? It's against TA rules and really diminishes people's experience of these forums.

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
4 helpful votes
6. Re: looking for private property
Save

I think: http://www.gurgaonproperties.net in the best given offers for private property.

New Delhi, India
1 post
7. Re: looking for private property
Save

Hi Ravindra - Lansdowne is beautiful. I also went few weeks back and stayed at Bluepine. The road from Delhi is good minus the 52 km stretch which comes which is very bad. I also picked up a land plot in Lansdowne for Rs. 19,00,000 from 360 Housing . Great Guys. They are based out of Gurgaon and are doing an excellent job with the development. I don't have their website but you can try calling 09818200037 and get hold of them

Best of Luck with your Search

Pawan

New Delhi

8. Re: looking for private property

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

What are forum guidelines?
9. Re: looking for private property

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Lansdowne