We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Landsdowne this weekend

Noida, India
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
2 helpful votes
Landsdowne this weekend
Save

Planning to visit this weekend, is it advisable to travel this season and during republic day ?

I will be travelling from Delhi road trip.

8 replies to this topic
Dehradun, India
Level Contributor
257 posts
4 reviews
4 helpful votes
1. Re: Landsdowne this weekend
Save

yes there is no issue to go ahead with your plan of exploring Landsdowne but only if you can survive in that extreme col weather as Landsdowne in winter witnesses extreme cold temperature that even reaches to zero and sometimes sub-zero level.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
9,197 posts
689 reviews
1,109 helpful votes
2. Re: Landsdowne this weekend
Save

Hi mohit

No issue at all. plan and execute

National Capital...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
1 helpful vote
3. Re: Landsdowne this weekend
Save

Hi , What is the route I should follow to drive from Delhi to Lansdowne and how are road conditions . Please elaborate and guide .

National Capital...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
1 helpful vote
4. Re: Landsdowne this weekend
Save

Hi , Please guide me and elaborate which route should I follow to drive from Delhi to Lansdowne.

Also is it safe to travel to Lansdowne in terms of rains / Low temp. as I will be taking my 2.5 years old daughter along .

Thanks

Dehradun, India
Level Contributor
257 posts
4 reviews
4 helpful votes
5. Re: Landsdowne this weekend
Save

@Gaurav D

first of all there is no problem if you wish to take your young daughter as you will be travelling by your car and i am sure you will keep her covered up well. also a lot of families take their babies along for a road trip from delhi to lansdowne so its not a problem. and i would suggest you to avoid the kashipur route and follow the modinagar, meerut, kiratpur route via kotdwar.

National Capital...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
1 helpful vote
6. Re: Landsdowne this weekend
Save

Thank you very much for your response.

Noida, India
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
2 helpful votes
7. Re: Landsdowne this weekend
Save

No problem if you have a baby. If you are driving early you can take ganga canal route and can avoid traffic, tolls and time.Simply check Google map it will take you through ganga canal. I followed the same.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
123 posts
43 reviews
16 helpful votes
8. Re: Landsdowne this weekend
Save

hi, we are in corbett in mid november, wondering if we can visit Lansdown from Corbett? what is the shortest routre from Bijrani gate, corbett?

Reply to: Landsdowne this weekend
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lansdowne
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.