We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toll Roads

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Toll Roads

Does anyone know if there are any Toll Roads from Malaga to Nueva Andalucia if so how much they are? We are travelling by taxi from the airport and been told we have to pay for Toll Roads up front if using them in addition to the taxi cost.

11 replies to this topic
Pueblo Nuevo de...
Level Contributor
7,927 posts
129 reviews
1. Re: Toll Roads

See the link - scroll down for summer prices Malaga to Marbella

https:/…prices.htm

Edited: 04 August 2018, 02:11
England
Level Contributor
7,620 posts
84 reviews
2. Re: Toll Roads

Yes there are toll roads.

Imho it's worth taking them after a long flight. The normal road is ok but will take longer.

Do you know you can book an airport transfer for a good bit less.

England
Level Contributor
7,620 posts
84 reviews
3. Re: Toll Roads

You can get a private transfer with Shuttle direct or skyscanner airport transfers for about Eu60

Do a dummy booking and see what comes up.

England
Level Contributor
7,620 posts
84 reviews
4. Re: Toll Roads

I did one with Sky Scanner airport transfers

1-4 people

3 cases

Came out at £47

You pay by card when booking and print out a voucher. They are there to meet you.

We've used them twice with no problem

Edited: 04 August 2018, 02:46
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
5. Re: Toll Roads

Thank you, we have prebooked with Malaga Cars but wasn’t sure what to do regarding the Toll Roads as they say it’s your choice but you pay yourself on top of normal rate.

England
Level Contributor
7,620 posts
84 reviews
6. Re: Toll Roads

How much was it with Malaga cars? I thought you were just taking a taxi off the rank.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
7. Re: Toll Roads

74 Euro each way but get 10% discount as booked return.They recommend you use the Toll Roads but like I say that’s separate.

England
Level Contributor
7,620 posts
84 reviews
8. Re: Toll Roads

That's not a bad price.

Have you been before?

Where you staying?

Poole
Level Contributor
12 posts
136 reviews
9. Re: Toll Roads

Yes there is a toll road part of the way and in peak season it costs 7.5 euros. It can be avoided by using the coast road A7 but max speed on this can be 80 kmh whereas 120 kmh on the toll road - do the maths! Depends also on time of day as the coast road can have long tailbacks. What do I use? When driving the toll road. The journey is approx 45 mins to an hour. Have a great holiday.

Pueblo Nuevo de...
Level Contributor
7,927 posts
129 reviews
10. Re: Toll Roads

For that stretch of road in the summer (despite the fact they robbing so & so's putting the prices up) I will use the toll road.

You can get held up on the A7 by beach traffic, and to be honest it can be an absolute nightmare during peak times.

Reply to: Toll Roads
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Banus