We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is the situation in greece effecting agios gordios?...

England
Level Contributor
128 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
is the situation in greece effecting agios gordios?...

hi

we are heading out to agios gordios on monday for a 2 week holiday, we have been once before and loved the place! however, i'm sure everyone is aware of the current political situation in greece and i was wondering if there has been any impact in corfu, or specifically, agios gordios? also, there have been widespread reports in the uk about increasing numbers of asylum seekers flooding greece and italy. hopefully this is just scaremongering by the british press, but has this effected agios gordios?

just for the record, none of the above will prevent us from going! i'm just curious

thanks

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is the situation in greece effecting agios gordios?...

I see that I am too late to be of help to you but in case anybody else would like to know I will reply anyway.

Aghios Gordios is just as family friendly and lovely as it has ever been. The British papers are doing a good job of scaremongering but nothing could be further from the truth.

The shops are fully stocked, the ATM has money and there are no asylum seekers that I have seen here.

I would recommend coming and bringing your family.

2. Re: is the situation in greece effecting agios gordios?...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2016, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios
More Agios Gordios Topics