We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach house Louisa

ilkley
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Beach house Louisa

Hi there, can anyone tell me about beach house Louisa? I can only find two reviews (and one of those is in German...) We're trying to decide between that and Sea Breeze. Our first time in Agios Gordios so any other tips and recommendations welcome!

Thanks

Emma

Mentioned in this post
Agios Gordios
Agios Gordios
Corfu, Greece
Devon
Level Contributor
112 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach house Louisa

Don' t know the beach house but Sea Breeze is lovely. It's right on the beach and has a very good restaurant, modern and clean facilities. The only thing which put me off slightly is that the pool gets very busy in the day as people from the beach use it too. It's quite "public". Another down side is you don't get the amazing views which you can get from other accommodation higher up. For me it is all about the view in Ag. The village is great with plenty of restaurants, shops and a couple of bars. The beach is gorgeous and mainly sandy, although watch out, the sea can get rough at times. The sunsets are amazing. You won't regret your choice of resort, it is simply stunning. I could go on and on but I don't want to bore you! If you have any specific questions let me know.

ilkley
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach house Louisa

Thank you that's helpful to know. Prefer a quiet pool if possible! Where have you stayed, can you recommend anywhere? Near a beach, with a pool are our only must- haves

Devon
Level Contributor
112 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach house Louisa

We have stayed at Dina's Paradise and Stevens On The Hill - both highly recommended. Take a look at their websites, they're easy to find on the web. Great views from both. I don't know when you were thinking of visiting but accommodation gets booked up very quickly!

Mentioned in this post
Dina's Paradise Hotel & Apartments
Dina's Paradise Hotel...
300 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
Stevens on the Hill
Stevens on the Hill
213 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
ilkley
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach house Louisa

We're going in September. I was checking out Stevens on the Hill after your comment, that might be the one if they've got availability. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Stevens on the Hill
Stevens on the Hill
213 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
East Molesey...
Level Contributor
8 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach house Louisa

We're going for the first two weeks in September and its our first time too, simply cannot wait. The resort pictures and reviews do not help the time pass quickly until we arrive! I just hope the weather is as amazing as AG looks

East Molesey...
Level Contributor
8 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach house Louisa

We're going for the first two weeks in September and its our first time too, simply cannot wait. The resort pictures and reviews do not help the time pass quickly until we arrive! I just hope the weather is as amazing as AG looks

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach house Louisa

Beach house Louiza is right on the beach towards the right of the resort. It is not a large place but it does have its own pool which is a reasonable size which does not get too busy. And sun loungers and chairs in the garden.

The only down side is that the walk along from the village is via the boardwalk rather than a proper path. We have managed it with a buggy but it is a little uneven in parts.

Sea breeze is a bigger establishment at the opposite end of the beach with a pool complex that as been said can get busy but is very popular with families who return year after year.

Stevens has my favourite pool but is up the hill going out of the village so more of a walk if you are eating in the village at night.

Whichever you choose it is for certain that AG is a fantastic place to holiday.

8. Re: Beach house Louisa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios
More Agios Gordios Topics
;