We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments fully booked - advice

Wrexham
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Apartments fully booked - advice

I am looking for apartment near beach early Sept but the ones people most mention are fully booked. Any advice? Some that are free are Dandid, Katerinas Spinout (is this different to Katerinas) and I have enquired about Natasa House and Evas Cottage house. I don't want to budget but not overly expensive.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments fully booked - advice

We stayed at Sea Breeze 2 years ago but sunbathed in front of Eleni's taverna, which was just left as you come out of Sea Breeze, quieter and free sunbeds if purchased a drink etc.

The owner showed us around the apartments behind the taverna and each had their own garden space, table/chairs and were fairly private, divided by bushes etc. Inside they were a lot bigger and more modern than the room we had at Sea Breeze which was very small, although I believe the annexe rooms are much better.

Wrexham
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments fully booked - advice

Yes seabreeze is full, are those apartments called Eleni's? Thanks

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartments fully booked - advice

I've just googled Eleni Apartments and (4th down) show website and picture of gardens - about 3 apartments and 1 larger 2 b'roomed. From what I remember they form a semi-circle and are quite private.

Mentioned in this post
Eleni Apartments
Eleni Apartments
272 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
Wrexham
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartments fully booked - advice

Thanks there seems to be an Elenis and Elenas not sure if same. I have sent them a message as no online booking. Thank you

Shropshire
Level Contributor
143 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartments fully booked - advice

We stayed at Villa Stavroula, you can book the 2 bedroom apartment online (we were in the 1 bed booked through Sunvil). It's really nice, the landlady is very friendly (though doesn't speak much English), and maybe 2 minutes from the beach.

Edited: 20 March 2015, 02:07
Corfu, Greece
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartments fully booked - advice

look, I practically grew up in agios gordis, as my mom is from the area. I will tell you that , except the two major hotels there, all the places for rent don't differ much. really. at the very worst it won't be too satisfying, but only acceptable.the people in the small areas make a living anly off this and take care of their guests. so Just sort by ranking and use a filter for your price and there is your list. :) If you want specifics, Ammos, Aphrodite's, Irene's, Jenny's, Sophia's,Agathi's(this is actually a girl I knew as a kid),Marina's,Vicky's and lastly Staphanos' apartments are coming to mind (yes, I told you, I have been A LOT around agios gordis ) and also sea breeze-already metioned but I always gat my coffe there and they have the best burgers^_^ - and, lastly, Aloha are always pretty busy. If all those are booked, I am telling you, don't hesitate to get the next best thing, thay are all average and above.

7. Re: Apartments fully booked - advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios
Recent Conversations
More Agios Gordios Topics