We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi from airport

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
taxi from airport

Hi whats the best option to get to agios gordios from airport,pre book transfer or just take airport taxi ,How much should it cost,

Devon
Level Contributor
112 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: taxi from airport

I don't know where you're staying but owners will usually be able to organise a taxi pick up for you. Costs 30 euro by taxi and takes about 20 minutes. Some people use other transfers which are cheaper - I'll leave them to comment on that...

Leeds
Level Contributor
34 posts
58 reviews
2. Re: taxi from airport

We've been going to A.G for the past few years and we normally pre-book shuttle transfers, which usually cost about £30-£35 return for 2. There are a number of companies who offer shuttle transfers, including Resorthoppa and they all seem to share the same desk / office at the airport so I'd advise you shop around to see who is offering the best deal or promo's. Normally it takes about 30 minutes but last year we dropped another couple off first at another resort, so it took nearly an hour.

Wool Dorset
Level Contributor
155 posts
64 reviews
3. Re: taxi from airport

you can book onllne with Alfa Taxis Corfu, I use them every year, they will answer quickly and give you a price.

The driver will be waiting at the arrivals gate with your name on a card,

I always go to Agios Georgios North cost 53 Euros, the taxi always beats the Thomson bus by a big margin.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: taxi from airport

Hi, we've booked with Alfa taxis as the transfer with Thomson will take 75 mins. Will cost €36 and only take 25/30 mins. I just emailed them, with flight details and names etc, the driver will meet us at the airport and we will pay when we get to our hotel.

Tracy

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: taxi from airport

Looking to book Aquis Agios Gordios for mid May, is that a good idea?

Leeds
Level Contributor
34 posts
58 reviews
6. Re: taxi from airport

We've stayed at the hotel twice ( June and September ) and had a great holiday on both occasions. However, we've never stayed in May so don't know what the weather will be like. hope this helps and have a good holiday :)

7. Re: taxi from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2016, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios
Recent Conversations
More Agios Gordios Topics