We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thinking about Corfu in September 2019

Shropshire, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
38 reviews
Thinking about Corfu in September 2019

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in Spetember? and thinking of staying 2wks in Agios Gordios...2 couples, and what about typical prices for Sun Loungers/ Car hire...Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,433 posts
89 reviews
1. Re: Thinking about Corfu in September 2019

https://agios-gordios.net/

It’s a nice little resort , we went early September and def got the impression that by third week of Sept things have wound down considerably, Have a look at the site above , check out Rolandos for car hire , based in the village. Weather was ok , we had one day of solid rain but plenty of sun too. Sun beds laid out in front of beachside tavernas are free if you buy drinks, meals from them. Otherwise you can rent further along the beach.

Edited: 03 November 2018, 22:53
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
7 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: Thinking about Corfu in September 2019

Fab place to stay ... we’ve been going for about 15 years now ..., every year !!

We always go last two weeks September, or last week September first week October .. weathers usually great .. may have the odd day of rain, can be a little cloudy, but still very very warm.

The resort has quietened down a little by then too ... restaurants not as busy as July and August !!

Give it a go ... I’m sure you’ll love it 😎

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
4 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: Thinking about Corfu in September 2019

Wouldn't even consider it unless you can be sure the problem with refuse collection is sorted out. There are piles of rotting bags of food and general rubbish all over the island next to overflowing communal bins. The stench is awful. According to the local residents it has been a problem for a few years. It is ruining the island

jersey,Channel Isles
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
62 reviews
4. Re: Thinking about Corfu in September 2019

Glad to see that the last post has been deleted. I have never visited Agios Gordios but it is on my wish list as it sounds wonderful. The post that was deleted seemed to be a very detrimental post from someone that looking on their profile has never even visited Corfu.

Reply to: Thinking about Corfu in September 2019
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Agios Gordios
Recent Conversations
More Agios Gordios Topics