We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tenerife overnight

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Tenerife overnight

I just found out I have a weeks holiday from work so booked 4 days in Tenerife early January. To save money, I check-out of the hotel Saturday and fly from Tenerife sur to Manchester at 07:15 on Sunday morning.

Is there anything to do around the airport?

Or is it best to wait at the airport and is it open 24 hours?

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
4,150 posts
183 reviews
1. Re: Tenerife overnight

Hi, the airport is not so close to a town, that you can walk to it. The airport is open 24 hours, however if you have luggage you will not be able to book it in until 2-3 hours your flight. So this part of the departure lounge is basic, although there are toilets.

2. Re: Tenerife overnight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2014, 21:45
Get answers to your questions about El Medano
Recent Conversations