We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tattooists in ko samui

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
tattooists in ko samui

Does any one know of any good tattooists in ko samui? Especially one that is good at freehand

liverpool
Level Contributor
30 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tattooists in ko samui

Hey I had one done when I was there in July 2010 in Lamui where the food market is. I told him what I wanted which is like a daisy chain on my foot and he drew it free hand, I know you cant go very wrong with a Daisy chain, but my daughter got a butterfly on her foot which was really good. Think he charged about 3000 baht or there abouts. Going back in may and my other daughter is getting one done and wouldnt hesate to go back.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tattooists in ko samui

Sounds good, we are going to be in Lamai too so that is great, thankyou so much

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tattooists in ko samui

how big is the tattoo sound a bit expensive works out £60 my wife just got one done on your ankle for £25? nice size and nice tatto.cheaper in newcastle lol

liverpool
Level Contributor
30 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tattooists in ko samui

Sorry that was for the 2 of us, when we went back in may my younger daughter had one done and it was 1500 baht.

Gothenburg, Nebraska
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: tattooists in ko samui

This is the place!!!!!

www.mrkhontattoo.com

6. Re: tattooists in ko samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 03:45
Get answers to your questions about Lamai Beach
Recent Conversations