We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ko Samui Weather

essex
Level Contributor
107 posts
34 reviews
Ko Samui Weather

We are going next week to Samui and I have been checking the weather and it sounds like it has been raining constantly.

Can anyone confirm what the weather is like at the moment please?

Thank you

Paula

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Ko Samui Weather

Been heavy rain all day, no sun at all 😥 Apparently due to get better from Saturday 🤞🏻

Edited: 06 April 2017, 12:22
Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,839 posts
386 reviews
2. Re: Ko Samui Weather

LOL, yes unseasonal weather front came in, lasted 5 days, looks to clear . . just had chat with friend and not raining where he is.

samuiwebcam.com/crystal_bay_koh_samui.html

Copy and paste https://www.ventusky.com/?p=7.9;94.7;3&l=rain-3h&t=20170406/03

PMT, positive mental thought - it will be nice what ever as you will be on Samui!

Edited: 06 April 2017, 12:28
kent
Level Contributor
33 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Ko Samui Weather

We've been here since Monday and it has rained relentlessly. We are currently in Chaweng having a drink and I can see the brightness of the sun behind a cloud, this is the best it's been all week.

London, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Ko Samui Weather

Can you kindly update on the weather front, how it is. Am planning a trip in May, holding off booking tickets for now.

Omsk, Russia
1 post
5. Re: Ko Samui Weather

Hello, all!

Now at Lamai weather going be good. Today (6 april) was not much rain in the morning and a little bit afternoon.

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
2,712 posts
78 reviews
6. Re: Ko Samui Weather

Nosobina, the weather in April is not in any way indicative of what it will be like in May. This current rain is unusual for this time of year. If you hold off booking tickets to Thailand because it *might* rain, you'll never go.

kent
Level Contributor
33 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: Ko Samui Weather

I don't want to tempt fate but I've been awake for the last 45 mins and there's been blue sky AND sun mixed in with a lot of clouds, this is the best it's been all week. I'm hoping the unusual weather front has started to clear now.

essex
Level Contributor
107 posts
34 reviews
8. Re: Ko Samui Weather

Thank you everyone fingers crossed it improves but I am sure we will enjoy anyway xx

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,839 posts
386 reviews
9. Re: Ko Samui Weather

The weather front has moved on, Samui is happy again!

London, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
4 reviews
10. Re: Ko Samui Weather

DragonLass-Aus True that.

tanya12345 hope it clears for you and you get to enjoy the sunshine.

Get answers to your questions about Lamai Beach
Recent Conversations