We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice / recommendations please

Bradford, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Advice / recommendations please

Good morning all.

My partner has recently booked for us ( 3 adults and 2 girls aged 13 ) to go to the Aurum Moon resort in July next year. Some of the recent reviews of this place don’t seem great but I’m not too concerned about that at the moment.

When I have looked at the location it seems quite far from any major shops etc... is this correct ? I have seen their are local markets etc... which will be good.

Is Bodrum going to be the closest major shopping place for us ? ( that is about 1hr 45 from the resort I think )

Thank you for any advice, much appreciated

Matt

2 replies to this topic
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
891 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice / recommendations please

Hi the hotel is in yesilkent. We have stated in the hotel nextdoor Venosa beach resort and spa last year and going again this year, there is nothing much in the area a couple of bars and a couple of supermarkets. Altinkum/Didim is about 10-15 minutes on a dolmus. Kusadasi is just over a hour away and some tours are £12 each Wednesday is the best day to go as its market day. Hope it helps

Kind regards SpringY

Bradford, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice / recommendations please

Hi Springy,

Thanks very much for that. We usually head to the canaries but fancied something different this time, I’m sure we will make the best of it no matter what.

Thanks

Matt

Reply to: Advice / recommendations please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Didim
Recent Conversations