We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which of Zazen's Garden Deluxe Bungalow is Best

Leicester
Level Contributor
56 posts
4 reviews
Which of Zazen's Garden Deluxe Bungalow is Best

Hi

I will be staying at Zazen Resort, Bo Phut for 7 nights on our Honeymoon next June, can anyone tell me which of their Garden Deluxe Bungalow's is Best Located for quiet/privacy (see resort map on their internet site)http://www.samuizazen.com/resortmap.html

Protaras, Cyprus
Level Contributor
277 posts
97 reviews
1. Re: Which of Zazen's Garden Deluxe Bungalow is Best

Hi, we stayed in a bungalow immediiately to the right of the number 2 on the map and it was lovely. No view of course, but peaceful. It's a very small resort so you're only moments from the beach, pool or restaurant. We loved it! I don't think you'd be disappointed with any of the deluxe bugalows to be honest.

Protaras, Cyprus
Level Contributor
277 posts
97 reviews
2. Re: Which of Zazen's Garden Deluxe Bungalow is Best

I just thought of something - when we were there local fishermen used longtail boats near the hotel (which are quite noisy) so actually being a little set back from the beach might be better if you prefer peace and quiet.

Leicester
Level Contributor
56 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Which of Zazen's Garden Deluxe Bungalow is Best

Thanks for the advice metrobird, I'd heard front ocean view bungalows could get little bit intruded, thats why we fancy a Garden View one for our Honeymoon, which map your refering to, Zazen's map on internet site?

Thanks Daz

Protaras, Cyprus
Level Contributor
277 posts
97 reviews
4. Re: Which of Zazen's Garden Deluxe Bungalow is Best

Yes, I followed the link on your original post.

Leicester
Level Contributor
56 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Which of Zazen's Garden Deluxe Bungalow is Best

Arh, cool, which No 2 on map, top one next to 4 or bottom one near river?

Can you remember room No you stayed in? It looks like a lovely place.

Thanks again for your help metrobird! =)

Protaras, Cyprus
Level Contributor
277 posts
97 reviews
6. Re: Which of Zazen's Garden Deluxe Bungalow is Best

Oh sorry, the top one next to the no 4! I just looked back at our holiday photos and we were in no 12. I can send you some photos if you like if you give me you email me at xyztina@yahoo.co.uk

7. Re: Which of Zazen's Garden Deluxe Bungalow is Best

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2011, 09:46