We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

massage,tailors, good food in bo phut???

greece
Level Contributor
18 posts
24 reviews
massage,tailors, good food in bo phut???

im gonna stay with my wife at bophut resort and i would like some help!! I would like some suggestion for good massage, good tailors and good food in the fishermans village!!

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
175 posts
142 reviews
1. Re: massage,tailors, good food in bo phut???

Food......Sala Thai in the Bophut Resort is great for a romantic Thai meal , in the Village Krua Bophut for Thai, The Shack for Steaks, Starfish & Coffee for simple Thai. The Happy Elephant has a new Chef and ought to be brilliant if they can get their act together, BUT to be honest we ate in a different place most nights for a couple of weeks, from the relatively expensive to the cheap and cheerful, and NEVER had less than good food/service, and not one stomach problem either!

Auckland
Level Contributor
3 posts
74 reviews
2. Re: massage,tailors, good food in bo phut???

Highly recommend Krua Bophut. Went twice and had the best 2 meals of our 3 week trip. Book a table on the sand.

New Plymouth, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: massage,tailors, good food in bo phut???

tailor in fisherman's village, we have just got back from a weeks holiday. My husband had two suits, three shirts with ties made at the Armani tailors which is opposite the star fish & coffee restaurant (there is more than one Armani). The service was great and the quality exceptional. They had a good choice of fabrics.

Food - yes go to Krua for Thai food, able to sit at tables on the sand which is lovely, but remember your mossie repellant. If you like Italian then try the Villa Bianca, a little bit more pricey but not over the top.

4. Re: massage,tailors, good food in bo phut???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2011, 11:45