I will be travelling from Shinjuku to Fujikawaguchiko in Nov this year.
But I was wondering should i buy the Tokyo Wide Pass @ 10,000 yen
Based on HyperDia:-
Total:¥ 4,110 (Ticket Fare : ¥ 2,460 Seat Fee:¥ 1,650)
- 1130 SHINJUKU(JR) [ Departure track No.9 ] LTD. EXP KAIJI 105
Arrive at OTSUKI
- Fujikyu Railway Ltd. Exp. 7
- 1342 Arrive at KAWAGUCHIKO
Total:¥ 4,690(TicketFare:¥ 2,460 Seat Fee:¥ 2,230)
-1300 KAWAGUCHIKO to Otsuki
- 1504 Otsuki (LTD. EXP KAIJI 112) to Shinjuku
I have select Reserve Seat for Shinjuku to Otsuki but not Otsuki to Kawaguchiko
Total cost is 8800 Yen.
1) Is it worth to buy the Tokyo Wide Pass?
2) Price for Otsuki to Kawaguchiko (1320 Yen) => We have to pay separate as this is private rail?
Please help to advice :)