We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to reach Raichak by AC Bus?

Kolkata
Level Contributor
2 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
How to reach Raichak by AC Bus?

Hi,

I am planning to visit Raichak ffort Radison hotel but not sure how to reach there by bus. Where can I book the ticket for AC bus(phone no etc) and on reaching Raichak how can I reach fort redison. Please suggest.

Regards,

Joy

Edited: 04 September 2010, 13:46
Kolkata, India
Destination Expert
for Kolkata, Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,351 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to reach Raichak by AC Bus?

Hi,

I don't think the AC bus is operating on this route any more. You will have to take a regular deluxe bus from the Esplanade Stand. Better if you hire a car or arrange a taxi to take you there. If you reach Raichak Ffort Radisson is right on the bank of the Ganges. You can't miss it.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,388 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to reach Raichak by AC Bus?

There is no AC bus service from Kolkata to Raichak. You may hire a cab (AC), the distance is 50 km. On reaching Raichak, you will find the bill boards of Radisson in prominent places. From the main bus stand its about half a km distance.

There are two properties of Radisson, Ganga Kutir will come first, then the ffort.

Edited: 05 September 2010, 21:09
3. Re: How to reach Raichak by AC Bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2011, 12:00
Get answers to your questions about Raichak
Recent Conversations
More Raichak Topics