We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yuksom or pelling

Mumbai, India
8 posts
1 review
yuksom or pelling
Save

Hi!I have 2 nights and 3 days in hand to visit west sikkim,can i stay both the nights at yuksom and yet cover rimbi falls,khecheopalri lake,kanchendzonga falls or is staying at pelling more advisable?I have shortlisted Hotel Red Palace/Tashigang hotel at Yuksom and Tashigang resort/Pacchu resort at pelling.Pls advice.

India
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
56 reviews
183 helpful votes
1. Re: yuksom or pelling
Save

The mentioned sights should be visited from Pelling. You may try the following hotels in Pelling : Himalayan Hideaway, Norbu Ghang Resort, Rabdentse Residency, Phamrong Hotel, Pemaling Hotel, De Regency.

AshisRoy

Edited: 10 years ago
Gangtok, India
Level Contributor
70 posts
2. Re: yuksom or pelling
Save

Day 1: Arrive from NJP/Bagdogra and check in at hotel and overnight halt at Hotel Hill Retreat with region able rate view room of Mt Kanchendzonga.

Day 2: Today after breakfast visit to Yuksum, Narbu gang, Kartok lake, Rapdentse Ruins and Monastery and back to hotel for lunch and proceed for local sightseeing Halipad to see mountain view, Rambi waterfall and back to hotel overnight halt at Pelling.

Day 3: Today after breakfast early morning departure for NJP/ Bagdogra Airport via Kechapalari Lake..

3. Re: yuksom or pelling

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?