We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Norling-pelling review

Durgapur, India
6 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
Hotel Norling-pelling review
Save

I am going pelling on 20th October'11 with my wife and mom.i have booked Hotel Norling since it has got tie-up with my company.Can anybody please suggest me about the quality and standard of that hotel in recent time? Thanks in advance......partha

India
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
56 reviews
183 helpful votes
1. Re: Hotel Norling-pelling review
Save

Partha,

The mentioned hotel is budget category, located at middle Pelling. Upper Pelling is recommended for better view.

Edited: 10 years ago
Durgapur, India
6 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Hotel Norling-pelling review
Save

Dear Roy,

Thank you.

Actually, while surfing net today, i saw 1 reveiw about that hotel in this website posted by MOMChennai dated 07.10.09 wherein the person stating that "THIS IS THE LAST HOTEL FAR AWAY FROM THE CITY. ALL NON-SENSE ARE ENTERTAINED IN THIS HOTEL." etc recommended that this hotel is un-fit for the family people to stay. Since i am going with my family i will request you to please deliberate on the same from your experience and expertise.

India
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
56 reviews
183 helpful votes
3. Re: Hotel Norling-pelling review
Save

Sorry, I have never been this hotel.

AshisRoy

Durgapur, India
6 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
4. Re: Hotel Norling-pelling review
Save

i will be there in pelling for 3 days and planiing to visit ravangla too in between...is car facility available over there or advance booking needed at new jalpaiguri or some other places/website?? what will be the expenditure?? is there any alternative cost-effective measure available for ravangla from pelling?

India
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
56 reviews
183 helpful votes
5. Re: Hotel Norling-pelling review
Save

You can visit Ravangla in a day trip from Pelling. The cab (sumo) will charge approx. Rs.2K for the trip. Taxis are readily available. No need of advance booking.

AshisRoy

6. Re: Hotel Norling-pelling review

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Pelling