We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 day planning and location where to stay ?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
87 posts
763 reviews
76 helpful votes
2 day planning and location where to stay ?
Save

Hey guyz i will spend 2 days in mid may and looking to cover the stuff as below

Kanchenjunga Water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake. Pemayangtse Monastery, Rubduntse Palace Ruins, Singshore bridge,Sky walk

Is there shared cabs or public transport available to do these sightseeings ? Also in which area i should stay to have access of the shared transport ?? As i will be coming from gangtok and further going to Darjeeling that will be again in shared Transport.

I was thinkng to stay near pelling city as i thought public transport will be easily available there ?

3 replies to this topic
Sikkim, India
Level Contributor
753 posts
63 reviews
81 helpful votes
1. Re: 2 day planning and location where to stay ?
Save

Shared vehicle in the places you have mentioned is not available you need to hire a Taxi for Sightseeing to this places

India
Level Contributor
4,188 posts
1 review
2. Re: 2 day planning and location where to stay ?
Save

No shared vehicle is there for sightseeing. You need to hire a cab or may join any group for sightseeing. Upper Pelling has a good view, you can stay there.

Edited: 05 April 2022, 16:31
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
208 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: 2 day planning and location where to stay ?
Save

Pelling is for great views of Mt Kanchenjunga. Upper Pelling and then Middle pelling is prefered location for stay. no shared cabs or public transportation for sightseeing available, have to book reserved car.

Reply to: 2 day planning and location where to stay ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pelling