We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pelling Trip

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
80 posts
269 reviews
176 helpful votes
Pelling Trip
Save

Hello.. like to know how many days are sufficient for an comfortable stay in pelling with all the sight seeing and local visits, have ample days can be adjusted for an relaxed holidays.. thanks in advance..

9 replies to this topic
India
Level Contributor
3,806 posts
1. Re: Pelling Trip
Save

2 full days are okay for sightseeing in and around Pelling (Rimbi Waterfalls, Kanchenjunga Water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake. Pemayangtse Monastery, Rubduntse Palace Ruins AND Singshore bridge, Dentam Alpine, Uttarey Valley, Sangay waterfalls). You may add 1 more day in Ravangla (Budhha Park, Temi Tea Garden, Sandruptse, Namchi) also.

Edited: 03 January 2022, 16:15
Muzaffarpur...
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
27,153 posts
574 reviews
453 helpful votes
2. Re: Pelling Trip
Save

Minimum 1 full day means arrive on day 0,do sightseeing on day 1 and proceed to next destination on day 2 but if have time then can spend 2 days at leisure and proceed on day 3.

Also it depends where you are going from Pelling and from where arriving.

Edited: 03 January 2022, 16:17
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
80 posts
269 reviews
176 helpful votes
3. Re: Pelling Trip
Save

thank you .. liking to start from 1] baiguney to pelling to gangtok to darjeeling and back

1 post
4. Re: Pelling Trip
Save

JIO or Vodafone networks are available at Pelling ?

Sikkim, India
Level Contributor
743 posts
63 reviews
81 helpful votes
5. Re: Pelling Trip
Save

both jio and vodafone networks works nicely

Edited: 09 March 2022, 07:43
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
87 posts
763 reviews
75 helpful votes
6. Re: Pelling Trip
Save

Hey guyz i will also spend 2 days and looking to cover the stuff you guyz mentioned ? Is there shared cabs or public transport available to do these sightseeings ? Also in which area i should stay to have access of the shared transport ?? As i will be coming from gangtok and further going to Darjeeling that will be again in shared Transport.

I was thinkng to stay near pelling city as i thought public transport will be there ?

Sikkim, India
Level Contributor
743 posts
63 reviews
81 helpful votes
7. Re: Pelling Trip
Save

shared cabs not available for sightseeing

Muzaffarpur...
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
27,153 posts
574 reviews
453 helpful votes
8. Re: Pelling Trip
Save

Not possible by share cab.Stay at Middle or Upper Pelling.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
87 posts
763 reviews
75 helpful votes
9. Re: Pelling Trip
Save

So how much cab fares will be there fir 1 day tour ???

Reply to: Pelling Trip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pelling
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.