We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Pelling in mid September

Kanpur, India
7 posts
Visiting Pelling in mid September
Save

As I am planning to visit Pelling in the mid September I want to knw the average temperature of the place at that time and warm clothes required accordingly as I will be accompanied by my 2 year old daughter and parents

5 replies to this topic
Muzaffarpur...
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
27,146 posts
574 reviews
453 helpful votes
1. Re: Visiting Pelling in mid September
Save

Expect to be pleasant,in the range mid 10s to mid 20s (in C).

Assam, India
Destination Expert
for Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Guwahati, Shillong, Tawang, Imphal, Aizawl, Kohima, Kaziranga National Park
Level Contributor
10,000 posts
514 reviews
525 helpful votes
2. Re: Visiting Pelling in mid September
Save

Yes, advisable to carry at least a jacket. It can get cold if it rains

Kanpur, India
7 posts
3. Re: Visiting Pelling in mid September
Save

Ok . Can i book sightseeing tour of Pelling after reaching there? What could be the best possible itinerary of Pelling for 2 days

Edited: 22 June 2021, 12:12
New Delhi, India
12 posts
4. Re: Visiting Pelling in mid September
Save

The average high-temperature, in September, in Pelling, India, is 25°C (77°F), while the average low-temperature is 17°C (62.6°F).

Muzaffarpur...
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
27,146 posts
574 reviews
453 helpful votes
5. Re: Visiting Pelling in mid September
Save

One day you can places around Pelling like Keochipuri lake,Randentse ruins,Monastery,Kanchanjanga falls,Sky walk.Another day can explore Kaluk,Hee,Bormeik,Signshore bridge.

You are going during off season so can easily book trip after arriving Pelling.

Edited: 22 June 2021, 16:51
Reply to: Visiting Pelling in mid September
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pelling
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.