We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flower Lodge, Brufut

Brufut, Gambia
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Flower Lodge, Brufut

Went there today. And seems ok. Is the beach side, just behind Neils Bar. Owned by Dutch people who also run Sambou's Bar. 5,000 dalasis per week for one or two bedroom apartments, (Both apartments same price) which have double beds, cooker and fridge, and tv and sitting room. Will get pics on later.

14 replies to this topic
Ilminster, United...
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flower Lodge, Brufut

Hi

heledd thanks for posting that info Always good to get these reviews from our members living in TG especially the places most of us have never heard off rgds

Brufut, Gambia
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flower Lodge, Brufut

Here are some pics I took - they are about a 5 minute walk from Brufut beach. Never knew these apartments existed!

…photobucket.com/albums/…

staffordshire
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flower Lodge, Brufut

they look ok and reasonable price too. And sound like agood potition. Shame theres no room with twin beds - my boys would kill each other in a double lol. thanks for sharing that

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flower Lodge, Brufut

They look well equiped and spacious.

Brufut, Gambia
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flower Lodge, Brufut

Sunset, the apartments with two bedrooms have two small double beds together. So I suppose you could just put them at each end of the room.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flower Lodge, Brufut

thanks Heledd - worth bearing in mind.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flower Lodge, Brufut

ps - how many apartments are there on the site?? Is the kitchen decently equiped? cheers matie!

Manchester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Flower Lodge, Brufut

Hi, I was wondering if u have any contact details 4 the flower lodge, I'm goin over in november and want 2 book in2 there, I have been b4 but have lost the details, thanks

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Flower Lodge, Brufut

Hi my name is Anita it seems your apartments are in an ideal position and like home from home, I'm amazed. Do you need a lot of notice because I visit Gambia twice a year but with only about 3 weeks notice.

Brufut Gambia
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Flower Lodge, Brufut

New website are ready now see http://www.flowerlodge.nl. With more pictures!

Reply to: Flower Lodge, Brufut
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Brufut
Recent Conversations