We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brufut xmas dinner

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
456 posts
10 reviews
brufut xmas dinner

can anyone suggest a good place to go for xmas lunch in brufut and will i have to book, we have been other place before but never in brufut

Brufut, Gambia
Level Contributor
2,954 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: brufut xmas dinner

We have booked The Courtyard. We can be sure of a good lunch there. But they were limiting their places, and as far as I know, a while ago, they only had two places left.

Brufut, Gambia
Level Contributor
2,954 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: brufut xmas dinner

Last year Hibiscus House did a Christmas Eve meal. Don't know how popular it was.

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
456 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: brufut xmas dinner

what a shame i dont get there till the 10th dec to book

Ilminster, United...
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: brufut xmas dinner

Hi

You might be able to book through their UK number 01205 351631 or at least get the Gambia number rgds

Brufut, Gambia
Level Contributor
2,954 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: brufut xmas dinner

The Courtyard completely booked up and got people waiting for cancellations. Will find out what Hibiscus are doing.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: brufut xmas dinner

Heledd, What is the place called that opened at Sharon and Steves?? They do Sunday lunch so may be doing xmas lunch too??

NORLAND, UK
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
35 reviews
7. Re: brufut xmas dinner

Think you are meaning the English Bakehouse but it's closed down now.

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
456 posts
10 reviews
8. Re: brufut xmas dinner

thanks ive just spoke to maureen at the courtyard and she has taken my name in case of any cancellations

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
456 posts
10 reviews
9. Re: brufut xmas dinner

any other suggestions much appreciated wont bother with xmas eve just xmas day if not we can always go fishing like we did last xmas

Brufut, Gambia
Level Contributor
2,954 posts
5 reviews
10. Re: brufut xmas dinner

Hibiscus House aren't doing a Christmas lunch but are having a fish barbeque in the evening. The only other place I can think of where we had a superb (evening Christmas meal) was Safari Gardens. Sonia was very good, but she's gone.

Get answers to your questions about Brufut
Recent Conversations