We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brufut at xmas

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
456 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
brufut at xmas

going out 6th dec on my own till 24th dec when hubby comes out how far is the nearest hotel i can use on a daily basis dont fancy keep going to the strip and where is the best place for a single women to go for a tea time drink

Brufut, Gambia
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: brufut at xmas

Where in Brufut are you staying?

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
456 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: brufut at xmas

ive just moved to a place vertually opposite the pandora's box

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
456 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: brufut at xmas

sorry folks ive moved to a place opposite the pandora's box

NORLAND, UK
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: brufut at xmas

Courtyard is very welcoming and I'd have no worries going there on my own. You can use Sheraton but they charge for the use of their facilities, sorry but don't know how much.

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
456 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: brufut at xmas

is the sheraton and the courtyard with in walking distance from the pandora's box or will i need transport thanks for your info

NORLAND, UK
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: brufut at xmas

Sheraton is about a 15-20 min walk from Pandoras box (depending on your speed) and Courtyard is about half way between the two, good place to stop on the way home after a day at Sheraton!!

Brufut, Gambia
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: brufut at xmas

Hibiscus House also a bit nearer, and you will be free from unwanted attention at the both. Pandora's has changed it's name, and there is a new restaurant near it now (not sure when you were here last). I'm told they do realy nice lamb kleftica (but they don't serve alcohol

Mentioned in this post
Hibiscus House
Hibiscus House
190 Reviews
Brufut, Gambia
Hampshire
Level Contributor
338 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: brufut at xmas

Heledd that's interesting about Pandoras, do you know if it's changed hands?

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
456 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: brufut at xmas

last i heard it was a scottish couple who had the pandora, whats its name now and the hibiscus is that on the main road walking distance

NORLAND, UK
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: brufut at xmas

Hibiscus is on the main road into Brufut but not on the main highway. It is lovely but IMO quieter than Courtyard, unless Courtyard has quietened down (Heledd??). There is also Elephant House but not sure if it's open. That's just off the highway just after the main road to Brufut.

Get answers to your questions about Brufut
Recent Conversations