We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Courtyard Brufut

Ilminster, United...
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
3 reviews
Courtyard Brufut

Hi

heledd I see your detailed review of the Courtyard in Brufut has now passed the TA censors and can now be viewed Sounds great Anyone know why they always delete phone numbers ? rgds

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
5,442 posts
1. Re: Courtyard Brufut

Ssshh,

They are watching us...!!!

I'm fine, haven't had fag for 56 Hours,

I'm sure they're watching me...!!!

Kiffa, Mauritania
Level Contributor
1,127 posts
1 review
2. Re: Courtyard Brufut

I once tried Zyban to help me stop smoking then went to Gambia and mixed it with Larium.

Talk about take a little trip... I stopped taking it (the Zyban) and decided to smoke... Apparently it killed 18 people after release...

Good luck... I'll be thinking of you when I spark up a Marlboro red in a while...

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,483 posts
1 review
3. Re: Courtyard Brufut

Zyban, hypnotherapy, patches, Varenicline, cold turkey ..... failure:(

Keep it up Rich, its so hard to do.

NORLAND, UK
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
35 reviews
4. Re: Courtyard Brufut

Steve hasn't had one since 11th Jan but would still kill for one. Well done Rich keep it up....

Ilminster, United...
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Courtyard Brufut

heledd

Your 2 photos of the Courtyard are now available to view Looks great! rgds

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
6. Re: Courtyard Brufut

Del have they got any 'entertainment' yet?

staffordshire
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
10 reviews
7. Re: Courtyard Brufut

looks very nice! Hopefully will get to try it next year. Shame we didnt know about it when we went this year. Good luck with the stopping smoking !!

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
7 reviews
8. Re: Courtyard Brufut

That looks and sounds lovely. I will definetly put that on my places to visit next trip.

We were going to have a look at properties for sale in and around Brufut so can tie this in.

9. Re: Courtyard Brufut

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2010, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Brufut
Recent Conversations