We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at Bayfield House - some advice of what's nearby

Toronto
4 posts
Save Topic
Staying at Bayfield House - some advice of what's nearby

Hello All,

I am single and will be staying at the Bayfield house. I am wondering if the local bus is easy access from there. Also, how much does renting a car for the week cost?

If I would like to check out some of the tourist areas is it still accessible by bus or do I need to take a taxi?

If so, how much does the taxi cost approximately?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

R

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at Bayfield House - some advice of what's nearby

I am a professional with westcoast advice,is this Bay field in st.Phillip? i dont think there is much at Bayfield to see or to do, as my son lives in that area,my advice to you will be to rent a car buses run quite frequently,but at night times it can be quite different,you will have to use the bus terminal for transportant.I have my own car and am not so sure on car rental prices,but last September i rented a car from Stouts it cost me $210USD for 3 days and this was a very simple Toyota Yaris and that price exclude insurance,sure you may get it cheaper somewher else.Taxi will be quite expensive to travel from Bayfeild, because as we Bajans does say Bayfield is behind god back.

Edited: 11 April 2010, 00:35
West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,407 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at Bayfield House - some advice of what's nearby

Bayfield House is situated in Mullins, St.Peter. 5 minute walk to Mullins Beach which has a lovely bar & restaurant.

It is very easy to jump on the local buses which you can catch along the beach road. You are about 10-15 mins from Holetown to the South and about 5 mins to Speightstown to the North.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying at Bayfield House - some advice of what's nearby

My apologies it was a misinterpretation on my behalf.

4. Re: Staying at Bayfield House - some advice of what's nearby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2010, 11:45
Get answers to your questions about Mullins
More Mullins Topics