We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heading to bangalore ....from igatpuri

delhi
4 posts
Save Topic
Heading to bangalore ....from igatpuri

Hi,

my aunt and her daughter are currently in igatpuri at the dhamma giri, and would be ready to leave on 31st morning,

I am suppose to plan their travel to bangalore, therefore i request you guys to help me find the easiest and hassle free rail/road route from igatpuri to bangalore....

thanks in advance...

delhi
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Heading to bangalore ....from igatpuri

hey anyone???...kinda urgent...please help...

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,519 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heading to bangalore ....from igatpuri

Hey Chris-on-fire,

Would like to inform you that people who answer on here are volunteers who as and when time permits answer queries which they can. You made your first post at 13.07 and expected an answer by 14.40? Hold the fire dude, if you are in so much hurry, why don't you simply use Google?

delhi
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Heading to bangalore ....from igatpuri

alright...i apologize...i ll hold my fire....

anyhow...if someone can help me out...ill be extremely grateful...

in the meantime...i am figuring out a route....so can someone tell me how far is ahmadnagar from igatpuri...and whats the best way to reach rail or road...

thanks again

chris

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,519 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heading to bangalore ....from igatpuri

The best way for them to get to Banglore is to come to Mumbai by road. They can take a bus. It doesn't take more than 2 hours to get to Mumbai from Igatpuri. They can then take a train from Mumbai to Banglore.

Ahemdnagar is about 140 odd kms away from Igatpuri but that's about all I know. Hope someone else who may have traveled on this route comes long and answers you.

Good luck..

delhi
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Heading to bangalore ....from igatpuri

thanks buddy...

6. Re: Heading to bangalore ....from igatpuri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2017, 20:47
Get answers to your questions about Igatpuri