We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

government resorts

Aurangabad...
1 post
government resorts
Save

rate and checkout time of government resorts

Patang Residency
Patang Residency
#1 of 11 hotels in Saputara
Aakar Lords Inn
Aakar Lords Inn
#2 of 11 hotels in Saputara
Savshanti Lake Resort
Savshanti Lake Resort
#1 of 6 B&Bs / Inns in Saputara
Mumbai
3 posts
1. Re: government resorts
Save

v 2 r senior citizen couple & want to visit Saptara in April. v llive in Mumbai. How to reach Saputara by Train or bus? r there any packages available?details? r there any hotel or resort run by Guj government? What is the tariff? will 4 to 5 days enough? Is booking available?

Nadiad, India
1 post
2. Re: government resorts
Save

v r 4 person family i my self with my 3 daughter wat will b the gov hotel rent for 2 days?

Vadodara, India
Destination Expert
for Gujarat, Kutch, Bhuj
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
31 reviews
69 helpful votes
3. Re: government resorts
Save

Hi mukesh2013,

There is Gujarat Tourism's Hill resort at saputara. The rates for standard double room are rs 1200 for season, rs 700 for off season. Ac room is rs 1500 for season and 1100 for off season. Plus taxes as applicable and check out time is 11.00 am. Have a nice trip.

Cheers.

gujarat
1 post
4. Re: government resorts
Save

hey m looking for a travel package for saputara in december which includes accomodation, sight seeing( trekking if there is)with a guide and meals. i wud b glad if u can help.

Vadodara, India
Destination Expert
for Gujarat, Kutch, Bhuj
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
31 reviews
69 helpful votes
5. Re: government resorts
Save

Hi ankita,

Gujarat tourism offers package tour for saputara in festive season the details of which are in link below

http://www.gujarattourism.com/showpage.aspx?contentid=1682

Contact and enquire the timings and schedule. Have a nice trip

CHEERS

Kalyan, India
3 posts
6. Re: government resorts
Save

i would like to stay in government resort on 12th april and 13th april 2014.i am interested to know the rent and address on my e-mail sangita.puntambekar@yahoo.com.if accomodation is avaible please sent reply on my id. thank

7. Re: government resorts

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2016, 17:45
Get answers to your questions about Saputara
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.