We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach

Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Best beach

Hi Guys,

I am going to Nusa Lembongan in 2 days and trying to decide where to stay for 4 days.

I am after the best possible beach on the island. From what I read it looks like people usually decide between Jungut and Mushroom Beach.

I am looking for a beautiful beach with white sand and nice blue water. I don’t really care how far it is to shops and restaurants. Not looking for a touristy place. Just want to enjoy quiet, beautiful beach for sunbathing and enjoying the view.

I will be by myself without a scooter but willing to pay for a driver anytime.

Before I get links to another threads to already answered questions, I am gonna say that I’ve been reading all the information for few weeks already. However, it didn’t help me to decide.

Thanks in advance!

4 replies to this topic
lewes uk
Level Contributor
10,720 posts
206 reviews
1. Re: Best beach

Hi,

I like sandy bay beach, very quiet and pretty.

Mushroom bay is nice but very busy these days with boat and group tours.

Jungutbatu Is long and pretty wide at the eastern end and good for swimming and long walks. The views back to Bali are wonderful too.

Cheers

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
8,629 posts
130 reviews
2. Re: Best beach

Secret Beach at Mushroom Bay is usually always empty so would have it to yourself, mesmerizing water and good sand.

Auckland, New...
7 posts
3. Re: Best beach

Sandy Bay (sometimes called Sunset Beach) or Dream Beach. These are the only two nice beaches that aren't highways for boats..There is no proper port on the island so boats are cluttering all the other beaches.

Auckland, New...
7 posts
4. Re: Best beach

But has no beach-front accommodation. There is a place to stay just up the hill from it. But sadly, they don't take care of their surroundings (read: *trash*).

Edited: 24 August 2018, 15:02
Reply to: Best beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted