We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Climate / Weather in November

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Climate / Weather in November

My husband & are visiting this park the last week of November and would like to know what the climate and/or average temperature would be during this time so we know what clothes to pack. Any help would be appreciated.

Jabalpur, India
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Climate / Weather in November

Hi,

The weather towards end of November would be pleasent during the day time but the morning park rides will be nippy in the early hours. My suggestion would be to carry light cardigans or jackets.

Jabalpur, India
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Climate / Weather in November

Hi,

The weather towards end of November would be pleasent during the day time but the morning park rides will be nippy in the early hours. My suggestion would be to carry light cardigans or jackets.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Climate / Weather in November

Thank you, that's super helpful b/c we read that there was going to be frost on the ground & got a bit worried!

Jabalpur, India
Level Contributor
96 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Climate / Weather in November

Its cold in the morning but no frost. Its only by end od December when temperature reaches around 2 - 4 degrees Centigrade that chances of frost set in.

5. Re: Climate / Weather in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 03:45