We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wonderful vacation in North Topsail

Aston, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Wonderful vacation in North Topsail

Just returned from a fabulous week in North Topsail. It was my first time visiting and I will certainly be returning. We rented a house just north the SeaView fishing pier, so we enjoyed watching the fishermen and women, at all hours. The rental was clean and maintained and I absolutely LOVED it right on the beach. Our internet and TV were a little problematic but Treasure Realty handled promptly. We used our neighbors internet for a day or so. Every morning, we were up to catch the sunrise and enjoy the surf fishing and sunning. Watching the ghost crabs was cute as they come out and toss sand from their holes. We didn't eat out, so I can't say anything about restaurants. We enjoyed cooking the fresh fish caught in the surf almost every day. The beach was beautiful and clean, the water clear and warm. We had the full moon, so the beach was a tad bit small at high tide, but this was not a problem for us at all. I was really ready to barricade myself in the house, so I didn't have to leave. It was a great time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wonderful vacation in North Topsail

That sounds like a great relaxing vacation! Thanks for taking the time to post.

Topsail Island, NC
Level Contributor
977 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wonderful vacation in North Topsail

What a wonderful vacation! Thanks for sharing.

North Topsail...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Wonderful vacation in North Topsail

Nice post. Sounds really excellent!! So glad you had a great time.

Hurricane, West...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wonderful vacation in North Topsail

just returned from north topsail. had a great time just watching ocean. house was sitting on sand dune. when high waves came up tue. the house had water all the way around it. so you could say i was sitting in the ocean lol. house was cute inside but could use some paint on outside. a little worn. found a baby sea turtle that just hattched the day before so got her and call the turtle hospital. they came to get her, poor little thing was so tired from fighting thoese high waves. the only thing is i wish they would get some good seafood buffets there. thanks all

North Topsail...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Wonderful vacation in North Topsail

Nice post. So glad you had a good time!

Finding a baby turtle has to bring good luck!!! :-)

6. Re: Wonderful vacation in North Topsail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2014, 21:45
Get answers to your questions about North Topsail Beach