We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

inquiry

anand
1 post
Save Topic
inquiry

we need info about rooms ....2 rooms n in 1 room 2 children n 2 adults n in another room 3 adults n 1 child.... pleas give me d info about the facilities provided n prices for 4nights n 5 days.......

north wales
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: inquiry

think you need hotels to give you that advice

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: inquiry

Wind up!

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: inquiry

lol..but you must ask the hotel not us lot ha ha

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,458 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: inquiry

And here is your starter for 9... tripadvisor.in/Hotels-g1096236-Varca_Goa-Hot…

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: inquiry

Doesn't anyone do their own homework and research these days?

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,458 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: inquiry

It's a lot easier to get someone to do it for you and even better if they will pick, book and pay for your hotel as well ...lol

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: inquiry

I actually like doing all that stuff and pre planning the holiday myself but then I am an anorak! Lol

London
Level Contributor
596 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: inquiry

Where do these idiots come from. I am not sure if its a struggle with written English, a misunderstanding about what the forum is, or just a lack of smarts.

No clue about dates, location etc.

I suspect a wind up as nobody should be that dumb.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,862 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: inquiry

I'm not sure where anand is (location-wise) but isn't TA a global website?

Or is there a version for different languages?

If there's just this one site for everybody (even though this particular board seems to be mainly used by British people), should we be expecting all people who post (for whom English may be their second language) to be able to express themselves as well as we perhaps do?

I can understand somebody Googling and finding a website called Tripadvisor and expecting (maybe naively) for advice on a trip they are planning to make.

Or maybe somebody's slipped some happy tablets into my elevenses coffee. LOL

I do agree that, in this instance, lack of dates is unlikey to get any positive response for the OP.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,509 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: inquiry

Please understand that there are many Indians who have very limited exposure to computers and Internet. It's not like all of us have a computer at home or easy access to Internet. So yes, people do misunderstand what this forum is all about and do post questions which seem like a wind up to us. It could be but then again, it may not be. I think it's a good idea to point such people in the right direction, if one can or just ignore such questions, if one can't. Poking fun is not really called for because you don't know the truth of another person's situation here.