We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

photographer

Boston...
3 posts
Save Topic
photographer

Hi - My family will be in Torre Alfina for two weeks in July and I am looking for a photographer to take some family photos. Any suggestions?

Thanks

6 replies to this topic
Kharkiv, Ukraine
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: photographer

Hello, I am also looking for a photographer in Italy for May 2012. We will be traveling all the way from Trieste-Rome-Tuscano and back to Venus.

Mentioned in this post
Italy
Italy
Europe
Trieste
Trieste
Province of Trieste, Italy
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Pescara, Italy
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: photographer

Did either of you find a photographer? If not I may be able to help.

Alberta
Level Contributor
117 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: photographer

Sorry, I do not have a name of a photographer. But we stayed 2 weeks in Torre Alfina a couple years ago, and highly recommend the 2 restaurants in town. Especially the one in the hotel. They have a couple specialties, one is the 3 mushroom soup-to die for, and the other is the Tagliatele with chinghale (spelling ??). Both awesome. There is the other restaurant, that is right in town, had the Chiani steak, wow. While on a roll, the gelato at the one shop, next to the bakery. Oh my, heavenly. We really enjoyed our stay there, and did day trips all over. Enjoy your visit there.

Boston...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: photographer

I have not yet found a photographer and would love any help you can provide.

Thanks

toronto
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: photographer

See if Gianluca Adovasio is available. He did our wedding/engagement pictures in Sorrento this May and we were very happy with his service.

http://www.gianlucaadovasio.it/blog/

Mentioned in this post
Sorrento
Sorrento
Province of Naples, Italy
Boston...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: photographer

Thank you

Reply to: photographer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted