We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to buy 3000 cigaretts

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
456 posts
150 reviews
where to buy 3000 cigaretts

we are comming for belgium f1 with a uk coach company including hotel the best western walram we arive in walram on 21st aug and depart 24th aug we are at the track on 22nd and 23rd so only free time is evenings and most of the day on 21st depending how long it takes from northsea ferries after we disembark and get back on our coach we might have a little time in the morning of 24th as i do not think we sail till the evening is there any shops that sell cigarettes we can get to from our hotel

1 reply
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
37,277 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: where to buy 3000 cigaretts

if i understand correctly your coach is taking a ferry from rosyth to zeebrugge and continuing to the hotel best western walram which is not in a place called walram but in valkenburg which is about 225 km and two and a half hours drive away and not in belgium but across the border in the netherlands so for information about where you might buy cigarettes on friday 21 or monday 24 august near your hotel you will have to ask in the forum for that country tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g227912-i1909-Valk… or you could just look at the location of your hotel in valkenburg which is walramplein meaning walram square and compare it with the location of these supermarkets openingstijden.nl/Limburg/… where the second one is also on walramplein or maybe if you arrive back in zeebrugge early for the ferry departure you could ask the coach driver to stop in zeebrugge at tobacco road 88 on baron de maerelaan which is not far from albert ii dock where the ferry port is see map on koifaire.com/belgique/…88-95032.html and i suggest you also buy yourself a job lot of punctuation marks and capital letters

Edited: 10 June 2015, 22:13
Reply to: where to buy 3000 cigaretts
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Francorchamps
Recent Conversations