We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eating out

Birmingham, United...
1 post
eating out

I am travelling to Roda on my own in August and was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on the best places to eat in the evening. I love Greece, but this is the first time I will be travelling on my own - my daughter has decided to holiday with her bf, and rather than miss out on a break I decided to book a holiday by myself. I am nervous about eating out on my own and would appreciate any recommendations.

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
4,131 posts
119 reviews
1. Re: eating out

Please be assured that everyone will make you very welcome and if you want somewhere that is both safe and friendly, you can do no better than Roda.

For food and relaxation, a lot depends on what you like to eat. Naturally, I assume you want Greek food and you will get the warmest of welcomes from Kostas at Roda Park and Alex or Lisa at Smileys. These two places are good bases from which to experiment with other restaurants. If you want a break from Greek food, Maggie will make you feel very welcome at her meze, tapas and fish diner. There are many to choose from and if you have a particular preference - let me know.

Steve

yorkshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: eating out

You cannot go wrong with Roda Park. Excellent food and the hosts Costa and Voula have a brilliant sense of humour. You will feel part of the family straight away and I guarantee you will return there.

3. Re: eating out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 06:48
Get answers to your questions about Roda
Recent Conversations
More Roda Topics