We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rosa on a budget

Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Rosa on a budget

Hi everyone. I travel to Roda for a week on Monday. I'm staying at Elizabeth Apartments (self catering) I'm a solo traveler and go on a few trips a year. I do however have a shoe string budget for these trips.

I know how much money you need is subjective, we are all different and appreciate different things while on holidays. I'll do my best to break it down, and any advice would be very much appreciated. My budget is £250 for the week.

Breakfast: I don't have breakfast, I'm a late bloomer.

Lunch: light lunch, burger and chips for example with a soft drink.

Dinner: Steak or Chicken again with a soft drink.

Snacks: Sweets, crisps and soft drinks.

Activities: A few games of pool with the odd alcoholic beverage. Local lager is fine.

I don't plan on any day trips, quad bikes or car rental. Every holiday I go on I always rely on my feet to take me places. I basically just like to have a walk around, spend some time on the beach and just relax.

I've had a little look through the forum threads and going by posts of previous years it looks like my budget would be sufficient. Not many recent posts however giving me too much information. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

5 replies to this topic
Malmö
Level Contributor
563 posts
1. Re: Rosa on a budget

For lunch you can get a gyros and chips for 2.50-4€ depending on size.

Dinner, 10€ with a soft drink is doable if you avoid expensive steak cuts.

A lager is usually 3-3.50€

Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Rosa on a budget

You can eat like a king in any of the grill rooms for very little outlay.. Try ammos on the beach road just after the Coral hotel going towards acharavi

Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Rosa on a budget

Thanks guys. Much appreciated

Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
25 reviews
4. Re: Rosa on a budget

Just seen on another forum that ammos may have already closed for the winter.

Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Rosa on a budget

Thank you for the update. I do alot of walking anyway, so I'll take a walk there and see.

Reply to: Rosa on a budget
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Roda
Recent Conversations
More Roda Topics