We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elizabeth Apartments

wilts
Level Contributor
22 posts
18 reviews
Elizabeth Apartments

Can someone please confirm, I understand this lovely complex can only be booked through a Thomas Cook package, is this correct?

Upon looking st their website the flight times are not very good & I prefer to book independently. Many thanks

4 replies to this topic
Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
68 reviews
1. Re: Elizabeth Apartments

They do have a Facebook page. Maybe you could ask them if you can book that way.

I suppose some owners leave it to TO as it saves them the hassle of dealing with emails and coordinating change overs but they only get a pittance for the rooms. Then they have to add on air-con, room safe and stayover tax.

They have a very professional website but if you try to book through that it takes you to Thomas Cook so it looks like they’ve got the lot. (Rooms I mean).

North Wales
Level Contributor
309 posts
141 reviews
2. Re: Elizabeth Apartments

Early start means early arrival! Check in at 2.00am onwards (Manchester) is a bit brutal though!

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
4,178 posts
119 reviews
3. Re: Elizabeth Apartments

Tour operators dictate that many accommodations allow bookings only through them. If the owners ignore that, they can lose their contracts.

Steve

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
319 posts
75 reviews
4. Re: Elizabeth Apartments

We use this 05-00 flight out of Manchester. Yes it is early, but we think the Benefits out way the Negatives.

Arrive at our Destination in Corfu for lunch.

On our return, we leave our Accommodation after breakfast, arriving in Manchester in the very early afternoon with plenty of time to complete our homeward destination in the early evening.

Thomas Cook have a Flight leaving Manchester at 15-30?

Reply to: Elizabeth Apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Roda
Recent Conversations
More Roda Topics