We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ribes de Freser to Ribes Enllac?

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
13 reviews
Ribes de Freser to Ribes Enllac?

I am staying in Ribes de Freser and wish to catch the Rack railway to Vall de Núria

Can anyone tell me if Ribes Enllac is the nearest station on the rack railway to Ribes de Freser?

And also how far it is to walk from Ribes de Freser to Ribes Enllac rack railway station?

4 replies to this topic
barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Ribes de Freser to Ribes Enllac?

hi,

Ribes enllaç is the nearest station to the train from/to Barcelona , in fact is in the same palce and you only should to platform. Ribes-vila is in the midle of the town (vila=town). From one to other station it could be about 10 minutes walking...If you want to catch the rack railway (cremellera) and your hotel is in the town is better go to Ribes-vila. Ribes enllaç is on the outskirts

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Ribes de Freser to Ribes Enllac?

Hi

Thanks for the information

We are catching train from Barcelona to Ribes de Freser but will be staying at Apartaments Roma in Ribes de Freser for a few days so it sounds like we only have a short walk to Ribes Enllac?

barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Ribes de Freser to Ribes Enllac?

hi,

I check google maps and the apartments seems to be very close to Ribes-Vila station....If you arrive from train from Barcelona with luggage, perhaps it's better take the "cremellera" because You should pass a bridge over the river Freser in order to arrive , and find the street to the apartment of course! probably it's better and less stressed take the "cremellera" ...

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: Ribes de Freser to Ribes Enllac?

That is great,thanks for your help

Reply to: Ribes de Freser to Ribes Enllac?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ribes de Freser