We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

goa to murudeshwar by road

Goa
Level Contributor
9 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
goa to murudeshwar by road

we are planning to drive to Murudeshwar tom, sunday 23rd Oct. how is the goa to murudeshwar road? URGENT!!

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: goa to murudeshwar by road

Hi..

Did it recently in April/May. The roads are very good. Need not worry.

Regards

Prasanna

Goa
Level Contributor
9 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: goa to murudeshwar by road

Update to my query about the road from Goa to Murudeshwar....

It is good till Gokarna, except for a few patches, but beyond that it is VERY bad!! Horrible. Deep ditches and craters will knock the suspension out of uour car!! Honda City owners - avoid!!

Luckily, we made it without any mishap and the beauty of Murudeshwar seemed worth it.

Chennai, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: goa to murudeshwar by road

i intend visiting marudeshwar for first time. can anyone guide me by sending mail to the following email id as to

which is the nearest rail station goa or bangalow

how far is it from goa or bangalore

which mode of transport is preferable if so guide with cost

is there any good and reasonable cost hotel in marudeshwar if so guide me

thanks

<sssubramanian@gmail.com>

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: goa to murudeshwar by road

Hi...

Murudeshwara has a railway station but you need to check on the trains that stop there. In case you are planning your trip from Chennai by train, the easiest would be to take a train to Mangalore, from where Murudeshwara is around 170 kms. You may also take a train from Mangalore to Murudeshwara, which would take around 3 hrs. Goa is around 210 kms from Murudeshwar. There are lot of lodging options in Murudeshwara and IMPO, the best being Hotel RNS Residency, which offers great value for money. Check the reviews on this property in the hotels section.

Regards

Prasanna

5. Re: goa to murudeshwar by road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 05:45
Get answers to your questions about Murdeshwar
More Murdeshwar Topics